Hot stamping design and production
In close collaboration with its customers, FIMA's engineers develop and draw the raw items and machined parts. They also design and manufacture the production dies and tools.
Processes to suit customer needs, include the hot stamping of raw pieces, mechanical machining and surface treatment services.
The activities carried out by FIMA involve the following:
- drawing development for both raw and machined items.
- design and manufacture of dies and tools.
- stamping or forging, and some die casting.
- precision mechanical machining.
- high quality surface treatments.
- assembly and packing, including kit assembly.